Our latest update allows researchers to quickly tag paragraphs, or sentences in their research notes without ever leaving the keyboard.
Type '#' at the end of any sentence or paragraph to automatically select the last paragraph and bring up the tag menu.
Tag menu itself is entirely navigable via the keyboard.
- select some text then hit ⇥ (tab) to enter the tagger panel.
- Press ⬆⬇ (arrow keys) to navigate the tag list.
- Press ⌫ (backspace) to go back to the last screen.
- Press ⌫ (backspace) or esc key to exit the tagger.
- Press alt + enter on the search field, to create new tags.